Terms and conditions of use
1) All prices are in GBP sterling and inclusive of VAT. You may pay by most major credit/debit cards. We are under no obligation to accept your order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change at any time prior to acceptance of your order. We will inform you of any changes.
2) Orders will not be dispatched until payment has been received. We aim to deliver all items in stock to UK mainland addresses, normally within 7 working days. If a product is not in stock please allow up to 30 days for delivery.
3) Cancellation: If you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel (under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (the "Regulations")), all or part of your contract at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered. This right to cancel does not apply to goods or services purchased in store.
Any paid delivery charge will be included in your refund once we have received all (not part) of your order to the specified address below. Please note that the delivery charge refund will be to the value of standard delivery.
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product you have ordered from us, please be aware that statutory rights of cancellation under the Regulations do not apply to certain products and services (for example underwear garments (for hygiene reasons) and personalised items) or any products with a hygiene seal where the seal is broken.
Exercising your right to cancel
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel the contract in writing within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive the goods or services you ordered, which you can do by filling in the contact form on our website.
You must take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession. You shall send back any goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of from the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back any goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning any goods to us. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery.
Products should be returned in or with their original packaging. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the unnecessary handling of the goods in excess of what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You may return the goods to our store during opening hours or the following Specified Returns Address:
Unit 25 Parkers Close
Downton Business Centre
We will process your refund within 3 days of receipt.
This is not intended to be a full statement of all of your rights under the Regulations. Full details of your rights under the Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
4) Damaged or Faulty Goods. Claims for damaged or faulty goods must be made promptly by completing the contact form on our website. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear. Upon inspection we will replace the item or refund your card if we believe the goods are damaged or faulty. Return postage costs will be reimbursed up to a maximum of £6.50 if a receipt of postage is included. We recommend returning your goods by recorded delivery.
5) Exchanges. If you have ordered the wrong size, or wish to return goods for any reason other than they are damaged or faulty, then contact us through the form on our website. If you would like an exchange, please re-order the item you require online and we will give you a full refund upon receipt of your return. If an exchange is not required, we will give you a full refund upon receipt of your return. Liability for postage costs back to us will be with the customer unless your goods are damaged, faulty or there was an error on our part.
6) Disputes: Please visit the European Online Dispute Resolution platform for guidance or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding your order. You can also contact us at the following address: Rosebowl Shop Limited, Unit 25 Parkers Close, Downton Business Centre, Salisbury, SP5 3RB.
6) Whilst we provides a safe online ordering system using SSL encryption, credit card orders placed through the web site are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not store your card details and all information supplied to us is used solely by us to process your order. We never pass your details on to third parties. Payments by credit card are protected against fraud.
7) Images on the site are a guide only and may not necessarily reflect the exact product. We try wherever possible to supply the correct image, but certain products of the same quality and price can sometimes be supplied by a range of manufacturers depending on stock availability.
8) Sales on this site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By submitting an order you are indicating unequivocal acceptance of these terms and conditions.
9) These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
Rosebowl Shop Limited
Company Registration Number: 07399306
Vat Registration Number: 107454331